Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Christmas Cards!

Customize your own Christmas Cards this year. Choose from my 20 designs, let me know which pictures you want in it, and what you want it to say! Also, you choose if you want them in 5x7's or 4x6's.

Cost:

(Cards come in a digital jpeg format on a CD. You can print as many as you'd like, wherever you'd like; or send them to your friends and family digitally and forget printing, envelopes, and shipping costs)


$7 for customers who have booked sessions with me this past year

or

$12 for anyone who has never booked a session with me but would like me to design their Christmas Cards.


CARD 1


CARD 2


CARD 3


CARD 4



CARD 5


CARD 6


CARD 7


CARD 8


CARD 9


CARD 10


CARD 11


CARD 12


CARD 13


CARD 14


CARD 15


CARD 16


CARD 17


CARD 18


CARD 19


CARD 20

Special Thanks to Summer Driggs for designing the cute papers and elements used on these cards. Check out her amazing stuff at http://www.summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/.

As with all photo sessions, I do offer printing to my customers.

Cards printing through me are:
$.15/ 4x6 cards
or
$.85/ 5x7 cards

*To protect the privacy of my customers, names have been changed on the cards.


3 comments:

  1. They look so cute!


    Did you end up buying the license on one kit or all? I really want to do all, but thinking just one is good too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought them all. It's good for her 2 bucks that's all too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing! Really its very beautiful card.

    Regards,
    Online Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete